NOR-STA now allows for integration with Confluence and Jira servers, in addition to the existing integration with SharePoint. The assurance argument may directly refer to information in these systems.
NOR-STA 7.4.2 released on September 11 brought new features:
- integration with Jira: references to issues in Jira projects;
- integration with Confluence: references to pages in Confluence spaces;
- integration with SharePoint extended with information on file status and version history;
- new conformance reports to Word and PDF with XML data from NOR-STA;
- enhanced automatic labeling function;
- argument section features improved in basic view
and other minor security, functionality and performance improvements.